Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Releases!

Well, I've just uploaded 3 new stories to Kindle. Two of them are creepy and disturbing short stories: The Grip and The Second Coming. The third is a horror/adventure novella called, Bird of Prey. Now technically it's a novelette not a novella, but I've been calling it a novella quite frankly because novella sounds way way tougher than novelette. Especially considering it's about a group of guys who go into an abandoned steel factory to kill monsters. I mean, it doesn't get a whole lot tougher than that.

These stories, each in their own way, are different, but they all have some important things in common. They're creepy. They're fun as hell and they're cheap. Speaking of cheap, within the next two weeks, Malice will be going up from .99 cents to 2.99$. Not because she's been getting some really nice reviews on Amazon and on Goodreads -- which she has -- and not because I've turned greedy -- which I haven't. I'm simply not comfortable selling short stories, even with all the extra goodies they come with, for .99 cents alongside a novel that took me a while to get just right for the same price. Doesn't seem fair. So if any of you faithful blog followers and any of you snooping in the wings are interested in sampling a Griffin Hayes special, now's your chance to do it for less than a buck.

As far as links to these new stories are concerned, this blog of mine is swarming with links to everthing I've written, so I don't think I need to add insult to injury by adding more. I will give you a hint though. Look to your left. ;-)

Last but not least, please feel free to drop me a line and tell me what you think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment